Thursday, November 5, 2009

Frustration

OK, I'm mostly writing this to get sympathy and maybe some suggestions from other HOH parents out there.
I'm feeling some major frustration with the audiologist we are working with. I adore her and she is awesome with Miles but trying to schedule time with her is awful! We set up appointments almost 4 months in advance only to find out that she has meetings on both days we scheduled and now has to change them. Since we are now only looking at two months in advance, we can't find any time before March!!! I only work three days a week so one would imagine that we could find something on the days when I'm off but she doesn't work on Mondays, and Tuesdays are when she has her meetings. I'm seriously considering switching audiologists if not switching practices altogether but this is the only place in the entire Bay Area that focuses on children. Arrgh!!!

1 comment:

leah said...

How frustrating! He really should be getting a hearing test done at least every six months, so they need to figure SOMETHING out. Yikes!

I wish I knew of some other resource!!